Last updated: June 19, 2020
The Website is brought to you by SCPL and its subsidiaries. SCPL believes it is important to protect your Personal Data. We are committed to giving you a personalized service that meets your needs in a way that also protects your privacy. This policy explains how we may collect Personal Data about you. It also explains some of the security measures we take to protect your Personal Data, and tells you certain things we will do and not do. You should read this policy in conjunction with the Website Terms.
When we first obtain Personal Data from you, or when you receive a new service or product from us, we will give you the opportunity to tell us if you do or do not want to receive information from us about other services or products (as applicable). You can normally do this by ticking a box on an application form or contract. You may change your mind at any time by emailing us at the address below.
Some of the Personal Data we hold about you may be ‘sensitive personal data’, for example, information about your health or ethnic origin.
1. COLLECTING INFORMATION
We may collect Personal Data about you from a number of sources, including the following:
- From you when you agree to receive a service or product from us, in which case this may include your contact details, date of birth, how you will pay for the product or service and your bank details.
- From you when you contact us with an enquiry or in response to a communication from us, in which case, this may tell us something about how you use our services.
- From documents that are available to the public, such as the electoral register.
- From third parties to whom you have provided information with your consent to pass it on to other organizations or persons.
- From submission of a job application with us, we may collect your information including, name, phone number, email address, and resume.
- From additional information you provide to us, including your organization’s prior vendors for services similar to ours.
We may also automatically collect certain usage information when you access our Services (“Usage Data”), such as Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, log files, unique device identifiers, pages viewed, browser type, any links you click on to leave or interact with our Services, and other usage information collected from cookies and other tracking technologies. Please see below in Section 5 for Cookies Policy.
Our Products and Services may change over time and we may introduce new features that may collect new or different types of information.
2 USING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Personal Data about our customers is shall only be used for the following purposes and SCPL shall not keep such Personal Data longer than is necessary to fulfil these purposes:
- To help us to identify you when you contact us.
- To help us to identify accounts, services and/or products which you could have from us or selected partners from time to time. We may do this by automatic means using a scoring system, which uses the Personal Data you have provided and/or any information we hold about you and Personal Data from third party agencies (including credit reference agencies).
- To help us to administer and to contact you about improved administration of any accounts, services and products we have provided before, do provide now or will or may provide in the future.
- To allow us to carry out marketing analysis and customer profiling (including with transactional information), conduct research, including creating statistical and testing information.
- To help to prevent and detect fraud or loss.
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us where
- these products are similar to those you have already purchased from us,
- you were given the opportunity to opt out of being contacted by us at the time your Personal Information was originally collected by us and at the time of our subsequent communications with you, and
- you have not opted out of us contacting you.
- To allow us to contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone, visit, text or multimedia messages) about products and services offered by us and selected partners, employment opportunities, where you have expressly consented to us doing so.
- We may monitor and record communications with you (including phone conversations and emails) for quality assurance and compliance.
- We may check your details with fraud prevention agencies. If you provide false or inaccurate information and we suspect fraud, we will record this.
- If we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired or are in the process of being acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by us, about our customers, will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we have been legitimately asked to provide information for legal or regulatory purposes or as part of legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
- We may carry out with one or more licensed credit reference and fraud prevention agencies:
- credit checks where you have given us your express consent, and
- fraud prevention checks.
We and they may keep a record of the search. Information held about you by these agencies may be linked to records relating to other people living at the same address with whom you are financially linked. These records will also be taken into account in credit and fraud prevention checks. Information from your application and payment details of your account will be recorded with one or more of these agencies and may be shared with other organizations to help make credit and insurance decisions about you and members of your household with whom you are financially linked and for debt collection and fraud prevention. This includes those who have moved house and who have missed payments.
- If you provide false or inaccurate information to us and we suspect fraud, we will record this and may share it with other people and organizations. We, and other credit and insurance organizations, may also use technology to detect and prevent fraud.
- If you need details of those credit agencies and fraud prevention agencies from which we obtain and with which we record information about you, please write to us at Sujata Carbons Private Limited, Head Office: 433/1, Veer Savarkar Block, Vikas Marg, Delhi-110092, India.
We have strict security measures to protect Personal Data.
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We reveal only the last five digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
- We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in connection with the collection, storage and disclosure of personally identifiable customer information. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose personal information to you.
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when you finish using a shared computer.
4. THE INTERNET
- If you communicate with us using the internet, we may occasionally email you about our services, products or employment opportunities. When you first give us Personal Data through the Website, we will normally give you the opportunity to say whether you would prefer us not to contact you by email. You can also always send us an email (email@example.com) at any time if you change your mind.
- Please remember that communications over the internet, such as emails and web mails (messages sent through a website), are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Your communications may go through a number of countries before they are delivered – this is the nature of the internet. We cannot accept responsibility for any unauthorized access or loss of Personal Data that is beyond our control.
- We do not knowingly collect information from minors. Our Website are intended for and directed only to adults. Our Website and Services are not directed to minors and we do not knowingly collect any personal information from minors.
When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. This sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your computer. These are called ‘cookies’.
These cookies cannot be used to identify you personally and are used to improve services for you, for example through:
- Letting you navigate between pages efficiently
- Measuring how many people are using services, so they can be made easier to use and that there is enough capacity to ensure they are fast
- Enabling a service to recognize your computer so you don’t have to give the same information during one task
- Recognizing that you have already given a username and password so you don’t need to enter it for every web page requested
Users typically have the opportunity to set their browser to accept all or some cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these options, of course, means that personalized services cannot be provided and the user may not be able to take full advantage of all of a website’s features. Refer to your browser’s Help section for specific guidance on how it allows you to manage cookies and how you may delete cookies you wish to remove from your computer.
Multiple cookies may be found in a single file depending on which browser you use.
- The Website may include third-party advertising and links to other websites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer Personal Data to these advertisers or third-party websites.
- We exclude all liability for loss that you may incur when using these third-party websites.
Get In Touch
Complete control over products allows us to ensure our customers receive the best quality prices and service.
Quality & Quantity On Time Every Time !